Wednesday 2 April 2014

Wash Day Diary @ Alot Of Weeks Post: w/c 03.03.14


"I haven’t posted my previous wash day diary as I never got around to it…. 
I can’t even remember the exact date which is probably because it wasn’t preplanned.  I got home from work one evening around the beginning of the month and realised that I had some serious matting going on in my nape area so plans for the evening where shelved and I got on with my impromptu wash day tout suite!"




This is going to be a rather short post because I was on auto pilot and wasn’t focused on documenting the process; I was way more interested in avoiding more matting and hair loss.



Luckily, despite the matting in the nape, detangling both prior to and post wash was pretty easy!  I lost the same amount of hair that I have in the past few months so all in all a pretty uneventful wash day, even though it had all the initial signs of being a NIGHTMARE!

Keeping hair in 10 sections throughout;
  • Detangled with EVCO and Mane n Tail Detangler
  • Used ORS Replenishing Conditioner for 30mins on dry hair without heat
  • Rinsed my hair whilst in braids, which were held with clips on the ends.
  • Shampooed my scalp with diluted Dermax then followed up with Hair One (olive oil formula)
  • Used towel to absorb excess water
  • Applied leave ins and detangled
  • Braided each section
  • Protective styling using my OWigs PS-010s, RPG Show CLW-064 (review coming soon), BeShe Drew and Ira units.

This is the amount of hair lost during the wash day process.




Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig