Tuesday 11 December 2012

Product Haul: December 2012

 
 
"I've not done one of these for a long time - because I have been sticking to my self imposed purchasing ban for like f-o-r-e v e r!!!"



I needed to restock on my relaxer which I cannot buy locally so I thought I would add a few more things to the basket which I also needed to restock on:
 
 

 Affirm Fiber Guard (Lye) Normal Strength Relaxer   £29.99
KeraCare Humecto Conditioner  £6.99
Adore Semi Permanent Colour in Darkest Brown  £2.99
Elasta QP H2 Feels Like Silk Leave-In Conditioner  £2.99
Hair One Cleanser & Conditioner - Olive Oil  £5.99
Roux Porosity Control Conditioner £4.49

 
I think this was very restrained!



 
I need to place another order next week to restock on a few more of my staples products which are two products from Bee Mine these are getting extremely low and also some JBCO as this has run out and I NEED castor oil for my edges! 
 
 
Ciao 4 Now
Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for the details on it =) http://persiannamedgirl.blogspot.nl/2012/12/hello-beauties-im-so-happy-right-now.html

    ReplyDelete

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig