Tuesday 15 May 2012

One Lovely Blog Award


Simply Into My HAIR has been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by the lovely Jeni over at Just Grow Already and also by the lovely Ms D over at 6 Foot Long Hair.  
I am very honoured although I must apologise for taking so long to get this post up but I have been super busy over the past week and a half!



1.  I have a serious dislike of people coughing, sneezing and generally spreading their skanky germs anywhere near me!!!  I was taught as a child that putting your hand to your mouth was basic manners but it seems to be something that is lacking nowadays. 


It makes me sooooooo mad when grown adults (who am I kidding, I include small children and animals in this too!) don't have the basic manners to put their hand to their mouth when they cough.  It seriously riles me when adults do this in the office.  Why do people go into work in the first place when they are ill ???!  PLEASE STAY AT HOME WITH YOUR GERMS!  When someone starts coughing next to me I wrap my scarf (I pretty much always have one!) around my nose and mouth and no I don't feel bad about doing so - even when I am in the office!  Yuck, yuck YUCK!!!

2.  I love nail polish!  I am a bit of a nail polish addict, although I hardly give myself manicures these days, nor do I paint my nails as often as I should.

Despite this, I have so many nail polishes it is getting silly (many of which are either in the red or pink colourway).   Next on my radar is a magnetic nail polish but I am undecided on either black or purple.

My favourite top coat is Seche Vite and I have tried to convert many of my friends and family to it's glossy wonderfulness with great success!
A small selection of my nail polish - this probably isn't even a quarter of my collection.

3.  I need to lose about a stone in weight.  Whenever I look at pictures that I post on this blog it shocks me how fat and round my face looks!  I used to have bone structure, you know cheekbones and the like but that all seems to be M.I.A. these days.  I have new battery for my scales I have resumed regular weighing of myself and I watch what I eat a little more carefully.  I have always been 9st 11lbs at my heaviest but I am usually anywhere between 9st 5lbs and 9st11lbs.  Right now I weigh 10st 5lbs and this weight has gotta go before I get any bigger....my clothes are feeling t-i-i-i-i-g-h-t!!!

4.  I wear glasses but only for driving and seeing things at a distance.  I have been short sighted since the age of about 7.

I have had these frames for about 4yrs - it was worth paying extra for the quality


5.  I am very impatient in many ways.  One of the ways I am least paitent is when it comes to repeating myself.  I get so mad if I have to repeat myself more than twice.  My limit is 3 times and if you didn't hear what I said then it's tough - I won't be repeating it again (well, not unless whatever I had to say was super funny!!!)

6.  My real name is Tracey, Tama is actually my initials.  I've never really been a fan of my name - it is way too common!  Once upon a time I was thinking of changing it to my middle name instead, although it has grown on me over the years though.

7.  This is my mums favourite picture of me.



I was just about to have my hair braided and my mum had sent me across the room to turn the telly over (this was back in the day when cable TV channels had to be changed by a dial on the wall - no remote controls in those day, the kids where the remote controls!)  She called my name and snapped this picture.  It came out really well and I love it too!

Although it was over 30 years ago I still remember when this was taken as if it was yesterday.

8.  I now have a Facebook page for this blog!    Thought I would add this new bit of info in here as an additional thing you might not know (",)

Everyone I would have nominated for the award has already received it seeing as this was doing the rounds a couple of weeks ago.

Ciao 4 Now



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig