Monday 21 May 2012

Kinky Twists ~ Fixed Up

"I mentioned in my previous post after installing these kinky twists that I noticed the parting was off at the parting on the top of my  head and I needed to fix it."



















This is the clip that I use to hold each twist steady and stop it twisting at the root.  This clip works a treat and is the best I have used so far.

I forgot to mention in my previous post that I used the products in the picture above when installing the twists.  I pretty much saturated each section of hair with either Dr Miracle's or Bee Mine before twisting to prevent flyaways.  I was really impressed with the Dr Miracle's especially as I was only using this to use up the product which I have had for a couple of years.  Looks like I might have to repurchase for future kinky twist installs...!


You can see that the parting on the left hand side of the centre part are now smaller.  I didn't redo the two twists at the front.


I corrected the parting on Friday 18th so it would look better for my birthday night out the following day.



Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig