Thursday 15 March 2012

I Want Afro Kinky Crochet Braids...!

Brown Skin
"These are really beautiful!  I think I have a future experiment lined up...!"















I recently stumbled across a blog called Brown Skin.  The author of this blog is French and I am totally diggin' her style and of course lovin' HER HAIR! 

 


The videos below show her installing a fab set of afro kinky crochet braids and then a brief review.  So, any guesses for what I am gearing to try out on my hair for the Spring/Summer. 




I already have a packet of this Aftress hair and some Sensational Soft 'n' Silky left over from my various sets of kinky twists in the past. I will probably use the Aftress hair which is softer.  I have it in a colour 1b or 2 and buy another packet in a colour 4 for the front as I will need about 2 packs of the hair.



As my hair is not natural I will not be able to have any hair left out but I think I can work it with all my hair nicely protected within the cornrows.

Below are a couple of links to Brown Skin's blog posts on these beautiful natural looking crochet braids:

Install:



Maintenance:

Click here for the translated version (English)


Ciao 4 Now
Share:

4 comments

  1. Wow, this look is gorgeous. I think this will look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really tempted to try this out next time...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is aftress a good brand? I love freetress braids because even when they get old they are still nice in a way...hows aftress?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. where to buy take down remover detangler cream

    ReplyDelete

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig