Saturday 10 December 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is.....

"I would like loads of hair products and a new glueless lace unit!"

















I really wish that people would take me seriously in that I really really really want hair products for Christmas.  There are so many products that I want to try and most of them are pretty expensive which is why I've taken my time about getting them.  Below is my top 5 list of things I want to try and they are things that I am hoping are underneath the tree for me this Christmas.

1. Kérastase Masque Nutri-Thermique  £19.43
2. Joico K Pak Reconstructor £11.99
3. Joico Moisture Recovery Leave In Conditioner £12.40
4. Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm £9.99
5. GluelessFull Lace Unit from Lacewigsfront.com

Pretty short list and I have left off a whole lotta items that I really do want, but for now I will be more than happy happy happy if someone sees fit to purchase one or all of these items for me.  I wonder what Santa will bring aferall, I have been a very good girl this year heheheee...!!

The only other thing that I want is Amy Winehouse's Lioness album and Prada Candy perfume.

Think I will be directing my loved ones to this particular post!!!  (",) 

Only 14 more sleeps till Christmas.....I'm looking forward to it, even though I have managed to talk myself into cooking for guests (well my sister and her family so not really guests in the tradditional sense, as she can find her backside in the kitchen along with me and help cook!!!) dinner and an overnight stay.

Right, off to start the relaxer process of this 6 month post hair of mine...!

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig