Thursday 10 November 2011

Product Haul: October 2011

I'm very pleased with myself that I didn't spend too much money on hair products this month, although my full lace and lace front unit still have to be counted against the monthly spend.  I wonder if I will EVER manage a month free of spending money on my hair....?!" 






Grapeseed Oil  £3.15
Full Lace Wig   £FREE (courtesy of my gorgeous bf!!)
Lace Front Unit   £145
14inch Premium Too Weave (used to make a U-Part Wig - don't ask.... it was pretty much a diiiisaaaaastaaaahhhh, I hate that hair it feels so cheap and way too heavy!)    £14.99
Beanie cap (used to make the U-Part) £2.49

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig