Saturday 22 October 2011

And The Wig Winner Is.....Also This One!!!




I am so excited about this wig arriving.

Yep, I knew I wouldn't be able to resist buying this!!!  I just had to get the 'Kelly' type wig with a fringe.

I hope my decision to get the wig in a yaki texture was the right one...I think it will be...  I also decided not to get this one as a lace front, but to opt for the full lace version instead.  I will be applying it without using any glue or any tape as I don't want that mess takin' out my damn edges!!!

Roll on next week cos I can't wait to start wearing my new hair!  I love the kinky twists but after wearing two sets for over two months, it's time for a change!

Ciao 4 Now

Share:

3 comments

  1. Hi Fiona

    Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I love your blog by the way. It is so informative and your hair is lovely!

    I love this wig so much. I hope to post a review this weekend and if not definitely some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There,

    That wig looks fab, I too have decided to take better care of myhair. I had my baby 8months ago and lost a lot of hair. I have now shaved off all remaining hair in order to start fresh.
    My problem now is finding a wig or lace unit that is right for me. I am dark skinned which seems to be a problem with finding a lace wig that matches my scalp, ones ive tried look very obvious. I like the look of your wig and the fact that it has a fringe. Is it a lace and where can I purchase it please.
    Thank you so much for sharing your hair journey.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig