Monday 29 August 2011

Product Haul: August 2011

"Still on my product ban, but still managed to sneakily purchase a few things....!"
















  • Vatika Deep Conditioner DRY, DULL and LIFELESS HAIR £4.09
  • Vatika Deep Conditioner DAMAGED, WEAK and FALLING HAIR £5.49
  • ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo  £3.49
  • Dove intensive repair conditioner  £1.29
  • Dove intensive repair conditioner  £1.29

I can't believe how different the prices can vary between shops.  I brought the two Vatika conditioners at different shops and somehow the shop owner of one thought it would be acceptable to charge an additional £1.49 for the same product.  What a RIP OFF!!!  The only reason I brought it was because I was taking back another product and exchanging it.  That kinda stuff makes me mad!


Ciao 4 Now








    Share:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    I simply ♥ to read your comments....

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    © Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
    Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig