Wednesday 15 June 2011

Woooohooooo - My Alter Ego & Nutrine Conditioners Have Arrived!!!!

I'm so excited.  And I just can't hide it!!!

My Alter Ego Hot Oil Conditioner and my Nutrine Conditioners have arrived.  They got here in less than a week all the way from America.

I am soooooo pleased that Ugly & Beauty sent these via DHL, rather than a postal service that partners with Parcel Force, because I can't stand money grabbing Parcel Force with a passion!!!

I'm so pleased that it's wash day tomorrow so I can try out my new goodies!!

Ciao 4 Now
Share:

2 comments

  1. I thought you might find this interesting:
    http://isabisbeauty.shoply.com/product/garlic-deep-conditioner-plus-vitamin-a/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this info Tola (",)

    Also a good reminder that I need to write up my review on Alter Ego!!!

    T

    ReplyDelete

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig