Wednesday 15 June 2011

Relaxer Results 10.06.11

Here are a few pics of my 10.06.11 relaxer results and my texture shots:








There were some tangles in the front left section and front right sections of my hair but I managed to get these out with minimal hair loss.  Unfortunately that is a by-product of the relaxer process for me as this is the only time I ever wash my hair when it's not in sections.


Overall I am really happy with the results and happy with my choice to use Affirm Lye Relaxer. I plan on using this going forward.

My HAIR:  Back, Blowdried & Fanned Out

My HAIR:  Back, Blowdried & Pulled Closer Together

My HAIR:  Blowdried - Left Side

My HAIR:  Blowdried - Right Side

Right Side - Doesn't look so troublesome right now.

My HAIR:  Nape, Blowdried


My HAIR:  3 days after relaxer and 9hrs after Caruso roller set
Same as above, time in a ponytail


Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig