Thursday 2 June 2011

PRODUCT OF THE MONTH: Aphrodite Steamer


PRODUCT OF THE MONTH:  June 2011
I’ve got a new gadget and I love it.

Because I have been experiencing severe dryness issues I decided to invest in a steamer to make my deep conditioning more effective.

I've been using this for the past 3 weeks and I'm loving the effects. At the moment, I fill it with bottled water (I will be investing in some distilled water, for this and my Caruso Steam Setter)..


It gives great results and allows the conditioner to penetrate my hair quickly. I can feel the difference every time I use it. I don’t think I could be without it. I think using this has similar effects as sleeping with your deep  conditioner on.  Sleeping with conditioner on my hair overnight is really not always possible for me due to time and the fact that I feel like I'm catching a head cold everytime I do it – therefore the steamer is the way to go for me!!!


It cost £79.99 from Beauty Hair and in my opinion is worth every penny!


Ciao 4 Now
Share:

1 comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig