Friday 29 April 2011

My HAIR: Needs A Henna Treatment

It seems that I have missed my preferred 'henna treatment every 4 weeks'....yet again!!!

I really need to start scheduling in my henna treatments.  I will be carrying out my henna treatment on Sunday night and then blowdrying my hair in preparation for the installation of my chunky braids. 

I'm really looking forward to having the braids.  It will be nice to have two weeks off from my hair and no manipulation for the duration.  I'm also excited to try out some of the new techniques I have learnt online regarding caring for braids using moisturising sprays and sealing with oil daily just like I do when my hair is out.

I'll be getting them done by my mum and will be getting them installed using the knot-less technique.

Back to the henna.......I have mixed together 100g box of my usual Ayuuri Menhandi (Henna) Powder which is £1.29 from Tesco, with some boiling water.  I really like this brand and the colour transfer that I get.  It also seems to be less gritty than other brands I have used in the past. 

At the moment the henna mix is sat in my fridge after being left to sit for 8hrs in a warm place, whilst I sit and watch the Royal Wedding.  It will be mixed with conditioner, oils and all that good stuff just before I apply it to my hair on Sunday.

Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig