Saturday 2 April 2011

I ♥ My New Shoes, Fourth Addition (",)

Hessian from Dune
Product Detail from Dune Website:
Raffia platform feature grey court shoe.  Patent leather with contrast pipe trim. 
Rope effect sole and almond toe point
Heel height: 13cm


I really ♥ these, they are beautiful!!!!  They are grey/blue in colour, very high and very gorgeous!!!! 

These beauties were an impulse buy from the Dune website and were reduced from £90 to £45. What a complete bargain, especially as the nude/cream version and the pewter/snake skin version are still full price.  Again, these were still full price instore.  I can't wait to wear them!!!


Ciao 4 Now

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig