Saturday 30 April 2011

Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturiser


It Claims / The Hype:
Enriched with pro-vitamins, natural proteins and healing butters that heal seal and nourish your hair and scalp.  Beautiful hair requires a complete balance of moisture and protein to prevent breakage.  This light cream moisturizer help to prevent split ends and strengthen hair from root to tip.

Results On My HAIR:
LOVES IT!!!!  This stuff is amazing and really comes into its own when stretching your relaxer.  When used on freshly relaxed hair I had to be very light with it and put the tinest amount on my ends and around my hair line.   I tend to opt for this product towards the end of the week when my hair tends to be crying out for more and more moisture.  During my last stretch I found this to be a lifesaver when mixed with eithe rosewater or aloe vera juice.  I will be using this mixture daily when my hair in braided.

Would I Buy Again?:
Most definitely. In fact, I already have!!  Initially I brought the 2oz trial size and then the 16oz size from britishcurlies.co.uk for an almost heart stopping £26.99.  It's definitely worth it though!!!

My HAIR Rating:


Ciao 4 Now
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig