Wednesday 9 February 2011

My HAIR Wants: Bee Mine




Well the product junkie in me is about to reer it's beautiful head!  I have been lusting after this product line for a few months now but living in the UK, it's not the easiet line to get hold of at reasonable prices and with the whole line available.  Eureeka!!!!  I have found an online company that sells this britishcurlies.co.uk so I need to set aside 20mins to get my order placed so I can try these products for myself. 

Luckily, (or should that be cleverly!) Bee Mine has Try Me sizes so you don't need to buy the product in a large size, you can try them out first.  Great News!!!  Another plus point is the containers from the trial size can be used if you like the products and buy them in the larger size you can then fill up the Try Me bottles if you are going on holiday and don't want to lug the large bottles around in your suitcase.

I've placed my order for the items below and can't wait for them to arrive, in particular the curly butter and the deep conditioner.  I will do reviews on all the products purchased:

Bee Mine Mango Serum with Sulfur
Bee Mine Bee Hold Curly Butter
Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk
Bee Mine Juicy Daily Spritz
Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturiser
Bee Mine Bee Nourished Shampoo Bar
Bee Mine BEE•U•Ti•FUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner

See, told you I'm a PJ!!!

Ciao 4 Now!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig