Saturday 12 February 2011

Wave Noveau Moisturising Finishing Lotion

It Claims / The Hype:
Leightweight protein moisturiser.  This rich lotion contains a blend of silicone and humectants to provide shine, softening and moisture to natural and permanently waved hair.

Results On My HAIR:
I like this product, although I became aware of it quite late last year so didn't get to use it for very long before the weather turned cold for winter.  After researching products, blogs and YouTube I've opted to steer clear of glycerin and glycerin based products during the colder months as the lack of moisture in the air can cause humectants to sap the moisture in your hair instead.  You definitely don't want that happening.

Anyway, despite this, I think it is a good product.  I liked the fact that it moisturised my hair without making it feel greasy.  I was surprised that this product is usable for relaxed / texlaxed ladies as this is intended for people with chemically curled tresses.  That being said, it works a treat.  Roll on Summer, this product will definitely be accompanying my on my Summer holiday in 2011.

Would I Buy Again?:
Yes, I think so.  I will have to wait and see and reacces when I have finished my first bottle.

My HAIR Rating:


Ciao 4 Now!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig