Monday 14 February 2011

Wash Day 3

My Hair Today:
Well, to be honest, my hair feels like RATS!!!!  Well, it feels more like straw but rats is a tad more dramatic.  (",)  It was soooo bad I had to go home and wash my hair on Sunday instead of my usual wash day of Tuesday.  Before heading home, I applied lots of HE BE (HE LTR) leave in cream and sealed with avocado oil.  I then put my hair into two french braids. 

Pre-Poo Routine:
I sectioned my hair into 4 and applied some warmed coconut oil to the lengths of my hair and the ends.  I then left this in my hair for 30mins.

Wash Routine:
Today I cowashed with Treseme Thermal Recovery Replenishing Conditioner as I planned to blow dry and flat iron today due to time constraints (yet again)! 

I cowashed twice, then deep conditioned with Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner Professional mixed with two teaspoons of Roux Porosity Control Conditioner Corrector and two teaspoons of Hemp Oil.  I love this mix, it never fails to make my hair feel amazingly soft yet strong and moisturised.  I left this on for 45mins with heat.

Final Steps:
After rinsing out the deep conditioner mix, I finished with a cool rinse and then left the towel on my hair for about 10 mins before applying my leave ins whilst still in 4 sections. 

I then blowdried lightly paying more attention to the roots.  I then flat ironed and was out the door!

Pre-poo = 30mins
Cowash = 10mins
Deep Condition = 45mins
Products and detangling = 10mins

Ciao 4 Now!!!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig