Saturday 12 February 2011

My HAIR ~ PRODUCT OF THE MONTH: Goody Spin Pin

PRODUCT OF THE MONTH:  FEBRUARY 2011
Goody Spin Pins
I love this fantastic little pin. So much so that I've converted my '20 x hair pins in her head' lil sis to the delights of the Goody Spin Pin.  I brought mine in November 2010 and used it continuously for my buns and updo's. 

At the moment my hair is only just shoulder length so the Spin Pin works for pretty much any kind of protective style that I wear that keeps my hair off my shoulders so I can retain some length.  It's true what is claimed is true, these pins are equal to 20 x bobby pins.  I think they are more reliable and less likely to be lost or lose the delicate plastic tips like some cheaper hair pins.  Mine cost £4.98 from Asda which I thought was pretty expensive, until I actually tried the pin in my hair.  Definitely worth every penny! 

These pins come in blonde and brunette.  I use the brunette colour and they work fine with my hair.  They are comfortable and easy to put into my hair and take out again with no strands lost in the process.

If you wear your hair in buns or updo's I would definitely recommend purchasing this product.  It makes doing your hair so much easier.

Ciao 4 Now!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig