Wednesday 16 February 2011

I ♥ My New Shoes, First Addition

ZARA KNOTTED PEEP TOE
Okay, one month in I think it's only right to unleash my other passion - shoes and the purchasing of said items.  I have a rather large collection of footwear, most of which are killer heels of some sort. These knotted peep toe lovelies from Zara are the latest addition to my collection and I am in love!!!

I have long lusted after this pair of Christian Louboutin Lady Grey peep toe shoes but alas I was never able to treat myself to a pair as they were no longer being made when I looked for a pair in 2008.
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN LADY GREY
I'm impressed with the styling and fit of these from Zara and I feel that design wise they are a great substitute for the extremely more expensive Lady Grey.  I can't believe that this stunning pair of shoes only cost £29.99.

Hopefully I'll get to wear these at the weekend if it's not raining!!!

Ciao 4 Now!!!
Share:

1 comment

  1. A year and a half later and 3 wears later I have to conclude that these shoes are as uncomforable as all hell!!! I think I will either try to take them back or sell them on ebay. Sham cos they are beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig