Saturday 12 February 2011

Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner

It Claims /  The Hype:
Deep drenching of quenching hydration in a rich formula containing orchid extracts, replenish your hairs moisturee needs.

Results On My HAIR:
WOW!!!!  I love this stuff.  It makes my hair feel like butter when I apply it.  It is my 'go to' conditioner for cowashing.   I also add this conditioner to my henna glosses and use it to cowash out the henna as it feels sooooo damn good!  Oh, did I mention the scent of this conditioner?  WOW!!!  It smells amazing, almost good enough to eat.  I love this conditioner.  I've even used it to deep condition with the addition of oils. It's brilliant and when going on holiday I would never ever leave home without this little beauty!  It's a keeper.

Would I Buy Again?
Errmmmmmm, yeah!!!!  Of course I would.  The great thing is this line is always on special offer somewhere so I always stock up and buy 2 or 4 bottles if it's on a buy 1 get 1 free offer somewhere.  You need to try this stuff for real!

My HAIR Rating:


Ciao 4 Now!!!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig