Saturday 12 February 2011

Herbal Essence Beautiful Ends Leave In Cream

It Claims / The Hype:
This product is also known as Herbal Essesence Long Term Relationship (HE LTR) in the US.  The product formulas are almost identical.

Strong against split ends.  Strong on silkiness too.  Simply the V.I.P. treatment you need to pamper your hair all day long.

Results On My HAIR:
I love this leave in cream.  I use this as a daily moisturiser and seal with an oil.  I don't use this as a leave in conditioner.   I never thought I could love this product more but I do however, when I use it to make up batches of Kimmytube's leave in recipe .  When making the mix I the oils I add are JCBO and hemp oil.  This works wonders for My HAIR and I love love LOVE this product even more when in this guise.

Would  I Buy Again?
I have two bottles which I have been using regularly since the beginning of my HHJ.  Luckily this lasts for ages as you don't need to use alot. Truly a great product and again, it's alway on a Buy 1 Get 1 free offer somewhere so great value for money!  There is nothing wrong with this product, I can't fault it in anyway.  It even smells fabulous!  What more can you ask for...?

My HAIR Rating:


Ciao 4 Now!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I simply ♥ to read your comments....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Into My HAIR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig